I’ve love both giving gifts but also wrapping them up really special. Now, I’d like to disclaimer this to keep things real around here. I usually go all gusto on about the first 10 gifts and then I lose steam and the rest of the gifts are pretty basic. Needless to say I keep the pretty ones out front ha!
Every year I find a palette or theme that I’m into and create my holiday wrapping around it. This year my overall Christmas decor theme has been “minimal”. I typically go pretty minimal with Christmas decor but this year I’ve scaled it down even more.
I’m using a lot of natural elements such as fresh greenery, pinecones, dried oranges, and just a really neutral palette. One new addition to my Holiday wrapping this year is beautiful velvet ribbon. I found a small shop on Etsy – Anastasia Marie Shop – and I’ve ordered 3 times from her already. The quality is amazing and her colours are stunning.
Ok, lets dive in to my Holiday Wrapping 2021 Essentials.
- 3-4 varieties of wrapping paper that work together | I chose white, matte black and brown craft paper for a neutral palette to build from
- Ribbon | I went with green, burnt orange, and cream velvet ribbon
- Twine | I always have basic twine on hand
- Gift Tags | I found THE cutest gift tags from Jess Paper Co.
- Toppers | This year I’ve used dried oranges and mini wreaths from Target
The rest is all up to your individual creativity! Enjoy!
Pin these images to save for later!